Since I made a career out of shopping that is the last thing I like doing on an off day. If you are in Mumbai the latest here is the opening of the new H&M store in two malls which are both uncomfortably far from my house. You would think that would stop me – as if!
I woke up early this day and landed up in Kurla with a purpose. To shop for myself and add more clothes to my already over stacked wardrobe with no direction or idea of what to buy.
After taking three rounds of the H&M store I picked up quite a few things. Here goes my list.
- A yellow and a grey tee with stupid slogans like ‘I believe in Unicorns’ and ‘young and wild’ written on them. (yup!)
- A plain maroon and another plain white tee.
- A plain cotton white shirt.
- A military green zipper bomber (my favourite).
- A (second pair of) striped slip on shoe.
- A pack of three underwear.
- A dress twice my size (which I now need to exchange).
I should now mention that I never try on clothes at stores. Ever. Call it the stylist’s intuition if you will (although its doesn’t work 100% of the time!)
Since I bought no bottoms from there I wore my favourite blue jeans to complete my look. I love my outfit! What do you think? Now I know my list doesn’t sound particularly interesting but it’s all about how you put it together – I loved that bomber jacket! I love casual clothing and this is what I wore to a late lunch.
If you follow us on Instagram I will definitely be putting up what I exchange my oversized dress for 🙂 . Our twitter handle is @FashionFrappes and we are looking forward to more likes on Facebook. Have a great week!