There are five products in my list that I just really have to have. To be honest and I am quite ashamed to tell you this, I am a product hoarder. I have this urge to try everything. To be more specific things like shampoo, soaps and specially face creams and makeup. These are the latest that I want to add to my collection and I surely will, and the only reason I haven’t yet is because they are hard to find in India and a bit expensive.
After I turned thirty, and with the unnecessary help of all the product commercials, I decided that from now on I would start taking care of my skin and buy what is needed. The fact that my mother has always been particular with her makeup and skin care regime also gave me this enthusiasm to do so.
First on my list :
- Farsali Rose Gold Elixir – This is a daily moisturizer. It has 24 K pure gold flakes. It can be used to hydrate lips, can be mixed with your foundation and even revive old dried cream products. I have asked Anisha to get it for me from London. I have poured over pretty much all the reviews and I am yet to come across a negative one.
- Tarte cheek stain – The next on my list which I have been hunting for the past two years. The one I want is the natural beauty , sheer rosy red. This one I have used before and it is amazing. it gives a lovely shine to your cheek still managing to make it look as natural and glowing as possible. The cheek stains can also be used as lip stains.
- Farsali Unicorn Essence – Well I wasn’t surprised when Anisha dissed it as soon as she heard the name. This is an antioxidant serum plus a primer. It is said to contain four super fruit extracts : acai berry, goji berry, elder berry and blue berry. Enough to make me want it! It also acts as a highlighter.
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Oil – I love the natural makeup look. I am obsessed with having a fresh look to my face. This is an ultra light, fast absorbing face oil that doubles as a primer, t is said to give you a radiant dewy finish. This is the second product I have asked my sister to get me from London. Well I hope post reading this post she gets me all but I want to seem to greedy.
- Tarte Maracuja Oil – Another rave review product from Tarte. Said to be rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin C for firmer, brighter, smoother skin.It is a vegan face oil made from the Maracuja fruit. This can be used as a daily moisturizer.
Pictures of the products have been taken from their internet sites.
And how is everyone celebrating Independance Day? I am now in Thailand – make sure to check out our Instagram and Instagram stories for all my adventures here! Please come say hi on our Twitter, check out our Instagram and like our Facebook page. Till next time!