I listen to music at all times. Seriously I do. Whatever time I may wake up in the morning for work even if I’m running late, my phone is quickly plugged into my bedroom speaker, which is a small white digiflip and that’s how my day starts. Once ready and set to leave, the room speakers shift to car speakers and so on and so forth.
I don’t think I can categorize my taste in music to a particular genre but on the whole I love progressive house and deep house, but this is of course is on a daily basis. At a club or at a friends wedding its a different story all together! Also I have this bad habit of listening to a song on repeat till it either starts to give me a migraine, or my friends around me threaten to beat me up.
I am going to share ten of my current most favourite tracks and I hope you love them as much as I do! Satarupa and Anisha both insisted I include their favourite songs too so here goes number 9 for Satto and 10 for you sister darling.
- Lost Frequencies – Are you with me.
- Aaron Smith – Dancin (Remix by KRONO)
- Vance Joy – Riptide
- Kygo – Firestone (Ft. Conrad)
- Asaf Avidan – Reckoning Song / One Day
- OMI – Cheerleader (Felix Jaen Remix)
- Mango – Soulmates ( Citylane Edit)
- Boombox – Stereo
- Calvin Harris & Disciples – How deep is your love
- Blonde – I Loved You (feat. Melissa Steel)