As we end the year on a sweet note with Satarupa’s chocolate cake recipe I couldn’t help but do a run through reading of all our posts from the year 2016. Aside from being crazy and hectic, it has also been fun, amazing and filled with adventures. Not only was our blog revamped but in Diwali we started our own shop. As I read through our posts I cannot help but put together some of them which I think are a must read.
1. Zari By F&F – This is our shop page. Diwali we launched our first collection of saris, made of pure chiffon and georgette fabric. These are saris we love, saris we would wear, saris we would recommend to our friends. Do have a look!
2. Men’s Summer Fashion With Rannvijay Singha – I love this post. In between all the winter wear this mens summer bright really brightens my mood. I love Roadies but I have to tell you styling for Splitsvilla is so much fun! The theme for the year was royalty.
3. The Ultimate London Clothing Store’s List – This list made by Anisha is my ultimate guide to shopping in London. Today my day plan is to walk down Oxford street and tick each shop off this list! Okay maybe ill need today and the whole week!
4. The Perfect Daytime Dress #OOTD – I am so jealous of Satarupa for owning this dress. I love it! Her pictures are lovely and it is a must read. This is the perfect lunch outfit and I’m most definitely going to copy her look.
5. What To Wear To Work As A Fashion Stylist – I am not an early riser so what do I wear to work? Well, early mornings I wear what ever I can get my hands on but if its post 9 am I make an extra effort. My outfits are simple and casual.