I wanted some variety and wanted to ensure there was something for everyone. But above everything else, my main gift giving philosophy is to give something which the person would like but never buy themselves. Something unnecessary but wanted, whimsical but useful. Seasonal items (like bling jewellery and sequin dresses) are great choices because its so easy to wear at this time of the year and not something most people would like to spend on and buy for themselves.
- Monki Becky Earrings £6
- Anthropologie Medalla Headband £24
- Club L Shift Dress in Two Tone Sequin Stripe £15
- Zara Colourful Flower Brooch £12.99
- Zara Embroidered Evening Bag £29.99
- Silver Body Chain £32
- Topshop PU Waist Snake Belt £18
- ‘Fifty Dresses That Changed the World’ £12.08
- Zara Block Heel Sandals £49.99
- Purple Long Leather Gloves £42.99
- Cufflinks £45
Lots more gift guides coming up the rest of this week. And if you already know you are getting someone perfume, we have some great budget picks.