I collect swimsuits. I use the word collect because I don’t go swimming on a regular basis. Everytime I see a nice swimsuit, or I’ll be more specific, everytime I see a nice bright bikini there is an urge to buy it. Sadly, for no reason whatsoever. However, this summer I am off to Puducherry to shoot for Splitsvilla and a swimsuit is at the top of my packing list. This has nothing to do with the fact that I may or may not get time to go jump into the pool, or the beach for that matter. Even though bright colours are definitely more my thing I fell in love with these few monochrome pieces.
1. Backless Anchor Print Black One Piece Swimwear 1,230 INR
2. Oye Holly Cut-Out Swimsuit 26,385 INR
3. Melissa Odabash Verona shoulder-strap triangle bikini 18,230 INR
4. Halterneck Wavy Cut One-Piece Swimwear 6,595 INR
5. Dolce & Gabbana Beachwear Swimsuit 31,180 INR
6. Araks x Theory One Piece Swim Suit 24,315 INR
7. Del Mar by Berjheny Area Triangle Bikini Top 5,930 INR
8. Paul Smith Women’s Black Bikini Bottoms 5,275 INR
9. Beach Riot Bikini 4,080 INR
Now realised the blog seems pretty obsessed with summer. Anisha has talked about all the fashion events to visit this summer, I have raved about these adorable summer dresses and summer trousers. And follow us on Instagram to see more pictures and videos. You can also subscribe for our emails – you can choose to receive them daily, weekly, monthly – whatever you want. And just a hint – we love to chat!