I love the beach and in my head I have this idea so does everyone. Now that winter is done and even summer is rolling past this little list is a must have. Sorry girls, this is for the men only, unless of course you need some gift ideas. So here goes, this is everything you would pretty much need and want, to look and feel great at that next summer holiday destination. If you are one of those lucky few to actually life in a beach town, one you should be just ticking them off!
- Vivienne Westwood Fit Shirt
- Beats by Dr. Dre Headphones
- Clinique UV Defense Broad Spectrum
- Men’s Fedora Hat
- Apolis Transit Issue Key chain
- Mustard Yellow Bracelet
- Aeropostale Flip Flop
- Our Legacy Void Sunglasses
- Marble Towel
- Topman Slim Denim Shorts
- Cartier Deodorant Stick
- Beach Volley Shorts
- The Stag Swim Shorts
- Rye Cotton Tank
- Paint Splatter Sleeveless Hoodie
- G-shock Mens Gold Watch
- Topman Aviator Sunglasses
- Heather Grey Cap
- Cotton Beach Towel
- Adidas Camo Nylon Bag
Since this is a beach post I went a little overboard with my sea inspired colour palette but white, beige, grey and aqua also happen to be my favourite colours. Now for some styling tips:
- I advise wearing beach shorts or swim trunks even outside the water because not only do they look cool, but also why would you want to mess up your denims!
- Skin care is very essential. The last thing you need is a sunburn on your perfect holiday, pack in a UV cream and a roll on for some sun protection.
- It is better not to spoil your good leather sandals and shoes so pick up a pair of flipflops. Then you don’t have to worry about the sand or water, or even someone stealing your expensive shoes while to enjoy the waves. (Yes these things happen at the beach!)
- Listening to music while sunbathing or lounging by the sand is the best form of de-stressing, a good pair of headphone is a must have.
- Just because it’s the beach does not mean accessories are not important. Watches, sunglasses, hats and headbands are my picks to complete that beach look.
Hope this helps you when packing for your next beach destination! Some more style tips for the summer, we have summer style tips and some more tips! Follow us on our Twitter, take a look at our Instagram page (give us a follow too!) and like us on Facebook page also while you are at it! Hope you have a lovely weekend.